Egypt with Love

Egypt with Love من مصر بكل الحب D'Égypte avec Amour

Translate my Page

Hello.!?

Search This Blog

24.1.18

Collège Saint Marc Alexandrie





I spend more than 13 years in this College..
Untill 1965..
I can never forget this place..
Where I had my moments of joy & happiness..
And also moments of difficulties & hard times...
I will be very happy to receive news..
From old friends & comrades..
As well as photos of classes..
For my Blog..
Thank you in advance..
*****
قضيت أكثر من 13 عاماً في تلك الكلية، حتى عام 1965
لا أستطيع أن انسي ابدآً هذا المكان
حيث كان لي لحظات من البهجة والسعادة وأيضاً لحظات من الصعوبات والظروف العصيبة
وسوف يسعدني جداً أن أتلقي أخبار طيبة من الرفاق والأصدقاء القدامى
فضلا عن صور الفصول لمدونتي شكرا لكم مقدماً
*****
J'ai passé plus de 13 ans, dans ce Collège..
Jusqu'en 1965..
Je ne peux jamais oublier cet endroit..
Où j'ai eu mes moments de joie & de bonheur..
Et aussi moments de difficultés & de temps difficiles...
Je serai bien heureux de recevoir des nouvelles..
Des anciens copains & camarades..
Ainsi que des photos de classes..
Pour mon Blog,
Merci d'avance...
mistersaly☪🇪🇬✝from EGYPT with LOVE

1 comment:

  1. I was also fortunate that my parents sent me to St. Marc! If I am not mistaken I started school in 1954. I left in May 1962 and emigrated to South Africa with my parents. Then after 23 years I moved to Switzerland. I’ve had a successful career in Sales, for a leading international (global) company for 34 years. We became no.1 in the world. My success was mainly due to the good education I received at St. Marc. I hope to attend the centenary celebrations. Piero (75).

    ReplyDelete

Google Search.

Custom Search

Followers

Search This Blog

Property Rights